Sunday, January 17, 2010

Helloooo (echo).

I've been away for so long, I've avoided going to my own blog to link to yours. It's sad. The past two weeks I was a total no show for fear of seeing that "No Articles" message come up. It's easy to want to just give up when your last post was an event that happened in October.
Alas, I have survived my second bout of flu for the season.
Elsa is now wearing jeans, and I look forward to the moment she runs in the house and changes into a skirt. The weather got too cold-and she recognized the value of covered legs.
Ski season is well underway and Henry is content. No he's thrilled.
Ansel is cracking us up, and is clothed 90 percent of the time.
Greg is balancing much and entertaining us all.
This week promises much here on thebanshees.

3 comments:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

yea!!

Kimberly said...

You are not alone!

Annie S. said...

I'm so glad you're back (back...back) I love to check your blog and read your posts!