Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wintertime!


Henry loves the winter. I love that when he comes home from school and it is so cold outside he still wants to put on all his gear and be outside. He even convinces Elsa to join him and she loves it too! Her bouts outside are usually half as long. Thursday we got our biggest storm this year, about ten inches. Henry has spent so much time outside building forts and shoveling and just loving the snow. Elsa has pneumonia so hasn't been able to play outside with him. I have enjoyed watching him from the window (Ansel just isn't ready to spend more than two seconds in the cold air), but had to go out when I saw him against this tree just enjoying a rest in the snow. I love it. Our kids are so entertained throughout their day I sometimes worry that they won't be able to just enjoy the world around them. Ahhh.