Sunday, February 3, 2008

Henry Lost His First Tooth!


Henry's two bottom teeth have been very loose for at least two weeks. As a child I don't think my teeth were ever so loose on their own. I never gave them the chance. I pulled-ripped them out as soon as they resembled being loose. So I was quite perplexed by Henry's patience or perhaps fear. He was so afraid they would bleed he hardly even wiggled them! Yesterday I was talking to him and noticed a space on his bottom row of teeth. I figured the tooth was now so loose it was horizontal. Imagine both of our surprise when he opened his mouth and the tooth had fallen out without him even noticing. Wacky. He had been snacking on pretzels about twenty minutes before I noticed the space and must of swallowed it. It's still nuts that he didn't even notice the whole it left behind. Wow.

2 comments:

Alison said...

So does the tooth fairy cut deals with kids who swallow their first tooth?

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Maddie is jealous. She has been trying to pry out a tooth for at least a year now!