Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Cravings

It is strange being pregnant in a different country. The easy go to foods that you rely on to get you through the first few months aren't there. Fast food chains find their real purpose.
Then I remembered-France has Subway.
We traveled 45 minutes to enjoy a Fall day and have lunch eating an American sandwich.
Lovely.
I'm sure I've posted a couple of times about the charms of Annecy. They haven't changed.
Henry and Ansel

It was a wonderful afternoon. I devoured an entire foot long, and was tempted to pick up another on the way home.
I left satisfied.


3 comments:

jessi said...

Thank goodness for Subway in France! Little you devoured a foot long? Hard to imagine :) Good for you!

Alison said...

Nice to know there is always a subway around. I bet McDs isn't too far either but that's gross. (unless we're talking hot fudge sundae with nuts.)

Kimberly said...

Subway is a favorite at our house. Glad you could devour one and enjoy such a beautiful place at the same time.