Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mom's in Chicago

Last week was fun-filled for the Christensens!  I flew to Chicago on the 10th to attend to some landlording.  Luckily, more of my time was spent with wonderful friends and lots of shopping.  I had such a fabulous time.
Greg stayed home with the kids for three days and the weekend.  I think they had a pretty swell time as well. . . (maybe he'll update this post with the events in the photos)!

Hi. This is Greg with an explanation of the pictures. These first two were taken at the Nyon beach/swimming pool where Henry and Elsa spent the early afternoon collecting shells and the late afternoon screaming at Ansel for dumping them back into Lake Geneva when they weren't looking. (That white mountain in the background, by the way, is Mont Blanc. It was an incredibly clear day.)


The pictures below are from a picnic we had with friends. 




Events at this picnic that were not photographed include:
  1. Elsa pooping her pants.
  2. Elsa finishing the job on the grass while I tried to change her into Ansel's backup underwear.
  3. Elsa stepping in her own poop once she had Ansel's underwear on.
  4. Ansel pooping in his pants after Elsa had donned his backup underwear.
Good times. Good times.

2 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Isn't that just how it goes. I think to myself- one day I won't be cleaning poop anymore or celebrate by singing and dancing when someone poops in the toilet instead of their pants. One day. Not today though. We saw your parents at Russell Stowes wedding. Your Dad thought I was Ann and gave me your blog. But it is really nice to see your family in Switzerland. You can see our family blog at www.broderick5@blogspot.com. I will check in often. Jamie

Natalie said...

When I read this a few weeks ago I was sad that I missed seeing Suzy in Chicago! Hope all of your landlord issues have been resolved. I was just over by Steck this week and looked lovingly across at your house. We have really missed you guys this year.