Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Booch Is Two!

Happy Birthday to you!


I wish I could just give everyone a little slice of this baby cakes.  He is so sweet-you'd just eat him up.  
He's been the most cloistered of all my children, you'll just have to believe me when I say he is one nugget of greatness!
I know I'm bias, but seriously the boy just has coolness radiating from his everything.  Since he was very very young men would just say-"he is such a cool baby."  Once would be fascinating twice charming, but over and over the dudes just think he's cool.  
When I'm walking down the street with him men will just give him the dude grunt broo ha ha noise.  Apparantly he's reaching them.
For me, he just melts my heart.  He falls asleep with his arms wrapped around my neck.  For two years I'm the only woman he would let hold him.  
This year all that will change.  The last signs of baby will go away.  He'll leave those pacis (bobi) and diapers behind.  Two is bitter sweet.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday to the cool dude! You are a cutie and it is very apparent that your mother loves you most. Keep it that way!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sticking to the floor said...

Happy birthday wonderful Ansel!! Suzy, send me an email to my gmail account. I just sent you one, and it bounced!! Miss you!!!!

Neon1511 said...

Happy Birthday to the little dude. Miss you guys! Hope you got my package of Halloween cards and pictures. love, Nikki Houser =)

Alison said...

Happy birthday little booch! We miss you!