Monday, April 7, 2008

Mueller Visit(s)!

We were so happy to have our cousins Calvin and Natalie (and of course their lovely parents-Travis and Audrey) come and visit. We had such a great time eating and playing. One highlight was gathering in the couch bed to watch a little show. How fun all cuddled up together. Thanks for coming guys. We hope it isn't years before we see you again. Please come visit us in Geneva!


The week after Grandma and Grandpa came! We had such a wonderful time eating and playing! (I have gained five pounds since their visits)! The children loved their visit. We are so grateful for our family. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of my cute parents with their darling grandchildren. duh.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was hoping for a picture of Travis too! How fun to have all the family visit!

Zach said...

Who comes between Billy Lewis and Shelly Lewis in the yearbook?