Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hair Cut

Like good Solomon, I have found strength in growing my hair long. Let me explain: Having a baby is a glorious thing and takes a lot of time. Many of you have heard me tell how after two I thought I'd sacrificed all my time and energy so three would just have to be more of the same. Wrong. There was still my hygiene to give. Growing my hair made it easy to just put it up and go.
Ansel is now 14 months old and I'm ready to reclaim my hygiene.
I'm sure all those around me will be glad.
Greg made me take before and after pictures. The new cut isn't anything new-I've had this style a gajillion times!


I made these small because they are of me and I look like Allyson Janey from the West Wing-which really doesn't make me happy. Who cares anyway it is just hair.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well don't you look just beautiful! Greg is a smart man! And I'm sure you feel like a smarter woman!!

LeAnn said...

pshaw!! the cut is adorable