Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kindergarten!


Henry started Kindergarten this week. He goes in the morning from 9:00 AM until 11:50 AM, and his teacher's name is Ms. Louis. The first week went off without a hitch. He brought home homework 2X! Rumor is that Ms. Louis is very disciplined. Great! I haven't met a child that doesn't like her. She had the children set goals for the year. Henry's goal is: "I will work." Sounds great. He has made the schedule adjustment really well and gets himself, his bag, and water bottle (the grade schools aren't air-conditioned) ready every morning. So what did he think about school? "It's really really boring." He hasn't gotten use to sitting in a chair yet, but he really has enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Sticking to the floor said...

How fun. I am so glad you have a blog, so I can keep up with your darling kids. I miss you guys!!

Kimberly said...

Give Kindergarten time Henry. One day you may be the elephant in the Kindergarten musical like I was. That is when things get fun!