Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Banshees with iPhones

Ever since we got iPhones, the kids think they have iPhones. And to tell the truth, they're probably more adept at using them. Ansel discovered the YouTube button long before we noticed it, and now he and Elsa can quote the Charlie Bit Me video word for word.

Occasionally we'll see that we have 200 photos on our phones and discover that 190 of them are impressionist blurs of floors and walls taken by the kids. Cleaning our my phone's photo album, I came across this video that Henry made of himself on his way home from his baptism. (His comment about everything turning out great refers to his decision that morning to not be baptized but wait "17 years." We're glad he changed his mind.)

5 comments:

amelia said...

THAT MADE MY DAY! YES! I dont even know how to make a video on my iphone. I'll have to call Henry and ask him.

Kristie said...

That kid KILLS me! "Your 1st order of business..."
He must keep you in stitches daily!
Love you!

4lakedames said...

a MINI-mE TO greg FOR SURE!!!
hE IS hILLARIOUS!! cant wait to see what He and ATTicus come up with when they get together! Could be good, could be really bad!!!
xox

C and MC said...

Priceless. I love the continual clicking noise.

Harmony said...

OH MY GOODNESS. that video is a gem. LOVED IT!