Monday, October 26, 2009

Now We Are Six!

For those who missed my announcement on FB. . . we are expecting our fourth baby! Eighteen weeks into it and recovered from six weeks of flu (not the swine variety), I can finally say how excited I am to welcome this new little one into our home! Three cheers for number four!

This first photo was taken at 12 weeks.
Elsa, with all her love and excitement added the heart drawing.

The expected arrival is April 2nd. We will try and avoid the first and are aiming for the sixth. I've always celebrated it anyway! Going a few days over is definitely worth it to me. --I always go a few days over.

10 comments:

Mary said...

What wonderful news for you and your family. I'll be sad to not meet the new baby. Hugs to you all.

C and MC said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Bradley Moss said...

Congratulations!!!! Glad you're feeling better.
Shawnda

McCall said...

It looks adorable!! Good work (is that appropriate?!)

Kristie said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations to the Swisstensens :) I'm very excited for you. This baby will surely be special, being born in April (the best month of the year) and in Europe!

S. Fillmore said...

Yahoo! Adding another one to the clan will be even more fun than you ever dreamed. Congratulations!!! xoxo

LeeAnn said...

I am so excited to hear your good news!! Will you be checking the variety or will you wait for a surprise? I will make both a boy & girl blanket so I will be ready either way! Love you guys!

Kimberly said...

Whoo hoo! Baby number 4! Can't believe I didn't hear the news sooner. Guess that's what I get for not being on FB. Congrats! Keep us posted on the details as you decide to decide or not and keep well!

4lakedames said...

Good work!! (dont you love McCall)
Maybe your goverment will send a wet nurse or laundry helper when the baby comes!! Will the baby be riding "old school" in the car or will you have to upgrade? WE MISS you all LIKE crazy!!
cant wait for Ruby Rosebud!!!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Yay! Congratulations. (Love the heart!)