Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Henry's Gag

A few weeks ago Henry attended the Geneva Auto Show with Greg.  He had a great time hanging with his Dad, and sitting in some cars.  He likes the glitz.

Apparently he enjoyed this red Jeep the most.  He's been telling anyone who asks that he bought it.  The price varies.  Last time I heard he got a steal of a deal $200!  It is being kept in a safe place until he turns legal driving age.  That would be 16 in the States but 18 here.  He's concerned about that difference.  Maybe his garage holding fee jumps after 10 years.

I didn't think much of his "joke" until I heard him tell Elsa about the Jeep he bought.  His presentation is flawless, he doesn't even smile.  I think he might even be convincing himself that he bought that red Jeep.  Elsa doesn't want to believe him, but is thrown off by the fact that his story doesn't vary and he's totally serious when he talks about it.

I wonder how long he'll keep this gag going?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Let it continue. What a hoot! Like his mom I'd say.

Alison said...

Funny boy! =) Cute story.