Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The earth laughs in flowers. -Emerson

It looks like I'm not the only one not laughing!
This winter has been way too long. On my way to pick the kids up from French class, it started to snow. Unbelievable.
Some lady on our way out was commenting on the bad weather, and Henry reassured her that we were also looking forward to warmer weather. He didn't quite know what to think when she responded, "Good, or I'd have to beat your head in!" Yikes!
To make it worse there are a handful of people in the neighborhood that haven't taken down their Christmas wreaths. Easter is this Sunday for heaven sake. The wreaths are dead-take them down!
I remember my Sophomore year in college walking across campus in June and it started to snow. That was a bummer too.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think you better move to Austin and not Switzerland. It was 94 degrees here the other day - it's cooled down a bit since then, but still, spring has sprung!