Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Road Trip

So we se had a most fabulous road trip. I had been apprehensive about so many hours in the car, but why? No one imploded, and I think the kids actually enjoyed some real chill time. I did. Greg did all of the driving.
The first day we drove about eleven hours to Merino, Colorado to visit my Granny and Grandpa Glenn. My parents had already planned a trip to visit-so we got a bonus-Grandma and Grandpa Mueller.
Merino was a great way to start our vacation. It was very relaxing. We spent a lot of time chatting and playing baseball with Henry.


Elsa, Me, Granny and Mom.


Grandpa and "The Chubbers"

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

sweet 4 generation picture!

Kimberly said...

How fun to see pictures of you Mom and Dad. They look great!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I can't help but smile when I see your dad. He is such a character. You can see the family resemblance with your dad and Ansel. When are you planning on a trip to OR? Glad you had fun in SLC and you survived the drive. I think we anticipate the worst, so then your pleasantly surprised when you didn't strangle anyone. Take care!