Saturday, May 5, 2007

Daddy's Home!


"I'm so glad when daddy comes home!
Glad as I can be
put my face underneath the door when he needs his privacy.
There's so much to tell I just can't wait!
He needs to see what's new1
Most of I've got to give'm a--great big kiss!"
Greg returned home from a seven day work trip to NYC Monday night. We were so excited to see him again! Can you tell? He actually got home really late on Monday and then left really early Tuesday morning so when he walked in the door Tuesday after work Henry and Elsa could hardly stand to be out of his presence.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Do we want to know what Greg is doing behind the door? Guess I shouldn't go there, but I did. Ugh!
Dad's rock their world. Isn't it great!?!

LeAnn said...

Nice to know he's loved! Hope they still act that way in ten years.

lm said...

A belly laugh